Experience the VMI Northstar in-floor ramp for the price of a fold-out ramp! The VMI Northstar wheelchair van was introduced in 1993. With a unique patent and technology, the Northstar quickly became popular with customers and mobility equipment dealers around. The simple mechanisms make it easy for serviceability and upkeep. Some of the advantages and features of the Northstar ramp include:
- Additional interior space for wheelchair maneuverability: With no ramp impeeding your doorway, you have more room in which to move about.
- Obstruction-free doorway allows easy entry/exit for able-bodied passengers
- Clean, uncluttered vehicle interior: With no ramp visible inside the van, it is not only functional but aesthetically pleasing.
- Less dirt and debris from ramp in vehicle interior: Traditional folding ramps have a tendency to bring debrit and dirt into the vehicle when stowing.
- Wider usable ramp surface
- Easy access to all interior buttons, handles and switches
- Full use of front passenger seat
- No squeaking or rattling from ramp
- Ramp stowed safely under the floor in the event of a collision
- Deployable on curbs up to 10″ in height
Call 800-348-8267 x2401 or visit www.vantagemobility.com/promotions for more information. Your local authorized VMI Dealer can give you a demonstration of the VMI Northstar and all its advantages. To locate an authorized dealer in your area, click here.
*Terms and conditions: $1000 end user rebate will be issued from VMI after the sale. Coupon form must be filled out and sent to VMI within 10 days of end user delivery. Available only on new VMI Northstar conversions on Chrysler Town & Country or Dodge Grand Caravan minivans. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Promotion runs from 8-1-11 through 10-31-11. contact your authorized VMI Northstar dealer or VMI for more information. Coupons can be obtained online at www.vantagemobility.com/promotions or at your local VMI Dealer.