Toyota Sienna With VMI Northstar Conversion
Toyota In-Floor Ramp Vans
The all new Toyota Sienna with a VMI Northstar wheelchair van conversion is vehicular perfection for people living with disability. The Toyota Sienna handicap accessible van with a power in-floor ramp offers the most wheelchair access in a flexible package. And like everything from Toyota, the quality and value are unmatched.
The VMI Northstar handicap van engineers put together the Access360 performance package through years of research and experience that have accumulated into the most versatile mobility van on the market. There is more entry space, more interior height, and better aesthetics. It all adds up to Toyota Sienna wheelchair vans that offers flexibility, ease of use, and safety.
Toyota Sienna with VMI Northstar
- NEW – Access360 design with more space to enter and maneuver inside the mobility van
- NEW – Access360 design allows for more flexibility and ease of use
- Obstruction-free doorway allows easy entry/exit for able-bodied passengers
- Clean, uncluttered handicapped vehicle interior
- Greater safety in the event of a collision
- Less dirt and debris from in-floor ramp into wheelchair accessible vehicle interior
- Wider usable accessible wheelchair ramp surface
- No interference with factory seats or controls
- Full use of front passenger seat
- Obstacle-free front row floor
- Ramp stowed safely under floor in the event of a collision
- 9" more floor length than any other Toyota Sienna conversion on the market today
- Door opening height - 57"
- Door opening width - 30.5"
- Interior height at center position - 61.8"
- Interior height at driver/passenger position - 60.5" w/o sunroof and 58.25" w/sunroof
- Length (from back of seat bases to kickplate) - 65.5"
- Overall floor length - 95"
- Floor width at B pillar - 61.5"
- Floor width at front doors - 60.3"
- Ramp length (angled ramp and transition plate) - 58.75"
- Usable ramp width - 30"
- Maximum floor drop - 14 7/8"
- Ramp angle with PowerKneel™ on - 8.5º
- Ramp capacity - 800 lbs
Toyota Sienna with VMI Northstar only
- Ultra-low 8.0° accessible ramp angle
- 800lb. wheelchair ramp capacity
- Sure Deploy backup system allows users to stow or deploy the mobility ramp van conversion even in the event of complete power failure
- Manual secondary backup system for additional peace of mind
Toyota Sienna with Northstar AND Summit
- Full-power ramp and conversion
- 12.75” drop FLEX Floor maximizes headroom and interior space for wheelchair maneuverability
- Patented independent rear suspension designed to preserve the Toyota ride quality and performance
- E-coated floor for maximum corrosion resistance
- NEW, ultra-reliable hydraulic PowerKneel system lowers the minivan to reduce ramp angle
- Seamless integration with the Toyota Sienna's electronics prevents damage to vehicle/conversion
- Conversion control through Toyota keyfob and interior sliding-door switches
- Halo-lit, one-touch interior conversion button
- Ramp ON/OFF switch allows users to disable all conversion features for guest drivers, valets, car wash attendants, etc., and open sliding doors for able-bodied passengers without deploying the ramp
- NEW lightweight, removable front seats are easier to install or remove
- NEW quick-release straps allow users to remove front seats in seconds without removing plastic covers or searching for handles/pedals beneath the seat
- Non-skid handicapped ramp surface
- Fully crash-tested and compliant with all government safety standards
- 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
Durafloor (rubberized flooring) closely matched to the existing Toyota Sienna interior