Celebrate the coming new year by participating in these 15 resolutions that are sure to make 2015 one for the books.
Imagine the possibilities for the road ahead and empower the lives around you! This is a brand new year to be the best you ever.
- Join an adaptive sports league.
- Share your story by submitting a guest post to a disability awareness group.
- Join the social media discussion surrounding your disability.
- Mentor someone younger with a similar disability.
- Thank a caregiver.
- Improve your disability technology. Update a wheelchair. Buy a mobility van. Invest in a new brace.
- Contact your local legislator to improve your city’s accessibility.
- Educate coworkers on how they can respectfully discuss disabilities.
- Send a thank you note to your doctors.
- Share your daily tips and tricks online.
- Volunteer to help disabled veterans reclaim their independence.
- Take a vacation.
- Stop saying no.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Savor time with friends and family.
Imagine the culmination of a year chock full of these resolutions! How amazing would life be? What might you accomplish and whose life could you impact?
An incredible year is simply the result of repeated attempts to imagine possibilities within every moment life throws your way.
Make 2015 one for the books.