Ability Center of Tucson opened their doors in 2008 and has been deeply involved in the community since day one. The Tucson staff has over 30 years experience in the mobility industry from sales to service and they enjoy helping customers find unique solutions to their mobility challenges. Their retail location has portable ramps, mobility scooters and wheelchair accessible vans in stock and on display so you can try before you buy. Ability Center of Tucson also rents wheelchair accessible vans by the day, week or month with competitive rates. Since Ability Center has 13 stores, they share over 300 accessible vehicles which can be shipped to any location free of charge; so if you like a van in Portland, OR, they will get it to Tucson for you.
Since 1994, Abiltiy Center has stayed true to their goal of finding solutions for people with mobility challenges. The MISSION at Ability Center is to provide their clients with professional solutions that enable them to lead more active and independent lifestyles. They accomplish this through a knowledgeable understanding and compassionate staff who partner with their clients to provide a quality, one-stop-shop experience. As a leader in the mobility industry, they honor their responsibility to actively support and participate in the communities they serve.
The Ability Center Difference
* Over 24 years experience - Ability Center got its start in 1994 in San Diego and has grown to 13 locations in four states with over 100 employees that bring a wealth of knowledge and experience.
* Guarantee buy-back program - Ability Center guarantees we will purchase back the wheelchair accessible van you purchased from us, when the time comes that you no longer need it, or are ready to upgrade!
* Guardian program - Free 43 point twice a year mobility inspection including cleaning & lube on all mobility equipment, as long as you own the vehicle two times per year. Thousands of dollars of savings!
* Try before you buy program - Rent a wheelchair accessible van from Ability Center and if you purchase a van within 90 days we will apply the van rental fees to the purchase price (up to $500).
* Warranty on all used vans - Ability Center has a 3 month / 3,000 mile warranty on ALL used wheelchair accessible vehicles giving you the peace of mind you have purchased a quality product.
* Referral program - Ability Center clients can receive up to $125 per referral for wheelchair van purchases
* 300+ van inventory - Ability Center has over 300 vans in stock at all times that can be shipped to any of our locations. We have used vans from $20,000 to the highest tech vans with all the bells and whistles.
* 13 locations - Rest assure traveling in Arizona, Nevada, California and Oregon that an Ability Center location is close by for any need or service
Christine has been managing the Tucson store for Ability Center since May of 2015. Christine has a passion and energy for the Tucson mobility community. She often hosts support groups for various non profit organizaitons in Tucson like ALS, Muscular Dystrophy, Cerebral Palsy, Parallyzed Veterans of America, etc; and welcomes everyone with a warm hug. Prior to joining Ability Center, Christine worked in Wisconsin for Bruno Independent Living Aids who manufactures scooter / wheelchair lifts and home stair lifts. She always does a supurb job to finding the mobiltiy equipment to best fit the customer's needs and budget.