Vehicle manufacturer of transit vehicles is seeking vendors who qualify DBE’s and WBE’s to supply parts and services. We are expanding business opportunities to those who qualify to provide quality goods and services at fair market prices. Interested parties please contact: (by phone) 602-243-2700, (by fax) 602-304-2805
July 30, 2019
Vantage Mobility International (VMI) has established a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) program in accordance with regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), 49 CFR Part 26. VMI as a Transit Vehicle Manufacturer, through its dealers, bids on contracts from Federal Transit Administration recipients which receive Federal financial assistance from the Department of Transportation. It is the policy of VMI to ensure that DBEs as defined in part 26, have an equal opportunity to receive and participate in DOT–assisted contracts. It is also our policy:
- To ensure non-discrimination in the award and administration of DOT – assisted contracts;
- To create a level playing field on which DBEs can compete fairly for DOT-assisted contracts;
- To ensure that the DBE Program is narrowly tailored in accordance with applicable law;
- To ensure that only firms that fully meet 49 CFR Part 26 eligibility standards are permitted to participate as DBEs;
- To help remove barriers to the participation of DBEs in DOT assisted contracts;
- To assist the development of firms that can compete successfully in the market place outside the DBE Program.
- Promote DBE participation on DOT contracts.
Additional DBE Terms:
“VMI shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, or sex in the performance of this contract. VMI shall carry out applicable requirements of 49 CFR part 26 in the award and administration of DOT-assisted contracts. Failure by VMI to carry out these requirements is a material breach of the contract, which may result in the termination of this contract or such other remedy as the recipient deems appropriate.”
Public Notice: VMI Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Annual Goal FY2020 VMI have established a DBE program in accordance with regulations of the U.S. D.O.T., 49 CFR Part 26. CBI/GCA proposes a goal of 0.19% DBE participation in D.O.T. assisted contracts for FY2020. The overall goal encompasses the entire product line to be purchased by FTA grant recipients because the products we sell to them are all relatively identical in design and production.
This proposed goal and its methodology are available for inspection for up to thirty (30) days during normal business hours Monday thru Friday, and up to forty-five (45) days for comments, following the date of this Notice. Comments should be addresses to: Vantage Mobility International, Attn: DBELO, 5202 S 28th Place, Phoenix, AZ 85044.